Safrosoft Rox

Everything about the modern clones and remakes.

Moderator: Admin

thcom

Safrosoft Rox

Post by thcom »

Hi, does anyone play this amazing game, i know, it's not real BD clone by the original rules, but its very playable and good loking.

i have questions by some levels in this game, so can anyone
u can download here: http://autofish.net/shrines/rox/
Sendy

Post by Sendy »

I've played it, and made levels for it, one day I'll get around to releasing my levelpack, but the 3483908 other projects I have going these days pushes it to the back of the queue.

It is a very good BD clone though! It's a shame I found a bug to do with picking up missile powerups which potentially broke some of the puzzles I made.
Watcher Kitty is always watching...
RTADash

Post by RTADash »

I haven't played it much, nor produced levels, but I have played it and know a few things. :)
Sendy wrote: the 3483908 other projects I have going these days pushes it to the back of the queue.
And to think all I've been doing recently is playing "The Hobbit" on Playstation 2. :shock:
Boulders are round.
Fireflies are square.
I need to find
a'way out of here.
Sendy

Post by Sendy »

Slacker :P

I hope you play my SD revamps when I release them though :D
Watcher Kitty is always watching...
Junge

Missiles & Explosives

Post by Junge »

Hello! Does anyone know how to pull out missiles or explosives in RoX? :cry:
korakgomanji

Post by korakgomanji »

hello, i recently started playing this game again cause i got extremely bored, besides summer is coming to an end so outdoor activity is gradually getting replaced by boredom,

however this all wasn't what i wanted to say anyways it's just after nearly completing all the Rox levels, xept for Dungeon crawler and Omega..

It´s just that after playing all these levels i still got bored and the fanmake levels weren´t that exciting so i made some levels myself which also weren´t much challenging so i copied some oldskool Boulderdash levels and build them with the Rox Editor. 67 levels to be exact providing challenge but also the fast gameplay which the old Boulderdash had.

rox-boulderdash lvls
thcom

Post by thcom »

korakgomanji wrote:hello, i recently started playing this game again cause i got extremely bored, besides summer is coming to an end so outdoor activity is gradually getting replaced by boredom,

however this all wasn't what i wanted to say anyways it's just after nearly completing all the Rox levels, xept for Dungeon crawler and Omega..

It´s just that after playing all these levels i still got bored and the fanmake levels weren´t that exciting so i made some levels myself which also weren´t much challenging so i copied some oldskool Boulderdash levels and build them with the Rox Editor. 67 levels to be exact providing challenge but also the fast gameplay which the old Boulderdash had.

rox-boulderdash lvls

hi friend !

you make me happy, a long time ago i hope to play old BD levels with rox game, many thanks !!

do you play rox now, i have some questions with some levels, which i can finish,

TH