Exploding & Santa's Party Dash

Everything about the modern clones and remakes.

Moderator: Admin

johnomg

Exploding & Santa's Party Dash

Post by johnomg »

G'day All :D

All done with Exploding Dash 1 & 2 as well as Santa's Boulder Dash Party.

I liked the explosion effects in ED, racing to keep up with them in some Caves to get the whole visual effect was fun too. It's a pity that in Caves like ED02 Cave/01 (where your trapped in the corner till released) that the screen isn't able to scroll to follow the cascade of explosions.

At first I found Santa's Dash a bit weird as all the elements were different, but after a quick learning curve (crashing into a Snowman and exploding) I soon figured it out and enjoyed it too.

Is it just me or does Santa look very Evil? :twisted:

Thanks again Arno for 3 more enjoyable games.

Regards
John :D
Arno
Site Admin

Re: Exploding & Santa's Party Dash

Post by Arno »

johnomg wrote:It's a pity that in Caves like ED02 Cave/01 (where your trapped in the corner till released) that the screen isn't able to scroll to follow the cascade of explosions.
That was my introduction cave, mainly filled with sounds, especially for those who had still not figured why the game was called "Exploding Dash". :)
johnomg wrote:Is it just me or does Santa look very Evil? :twisted:
Could be ;) At least in some caves where Santa's face is green :mrgreen:
johnomg

Re: Exploding & Santa's Party Dash

Post by johnomg »

Arno wrote:That was my introduction cave, mainly filled with sounds, especially for those who had still not figured why the game was called "Exploding Dash". :)
Oh man.... because the sounds drive the wife nuts I usually play with the speakers off. I just tried it with the sound on and like it :D
Arno wrote:Could be ;) At least in some caves where Santa's face is green :mrgreen:
Those Coal Black Eyes staring at you reminded me of Damien in The Omen movie just before something bad happened to the Nanny :P

Green Santa? Does that mean there will be a "The Incredible Hulking Rockford" game out soon? He grabs all the required Diamonds and morphs into a Green Muscle Bound Hunk? :wink: