Exit Suggestion

Everything about the modern clones and remakes.

Moderator: Admin

johnomg

Exit Suggestion

Post by johnomg »

G'day All :D

I just finished playing RTA Dash 07, Cave 10 when a thought occured to me for a New Feature in Intermissions (or possibly proper Caves).

Using the above Cave as an example, there are 3 Rockfords that you control, once the required Diamonds are collected there are 3 Exits to choose from that 1 Rockford has to enter to finish the Cave.

Well .... I thought to myself, wouldn't it be Cool if you had to get each Rockford into it's own Exit to complete the Cave.

For example (using the above Cave), the Main game play is on the Left Side of the Cave and the Exits would be in the Right Wall, you get 1 Rockford in the Exit and it's only movement would be Left (to get out, it's trapped on 3 sides), then you guide the next Rockford to it's Exit and finally the last Rockford to complete the Cave.

I have seen other Caves with Multiple Rockfords that it could apply to as well, obviously not in Caves where you need to Sacrifice Rockfords to complete it, unless the Exits were reduced in number to allow for the Sacrifice. Providing the Cave isn't too complicated (probably best for Intermissions) the Exits could be in any of the 4 Walls.

Off the top of my head this would add 2 things to a Cave:
- The need to keep X amount or Rockfords alive
- The challenge of getting a Rockford in each Exit

I know that this sort of feature (probably) isn't support by the current Engines, but thought I would mention it in case anyone has plans to do some Tweaking of an Engine :wink:

Regards
John :D
Currently playing:
- Crazy Dream Dash 01
- Sendy Dash 02
Quote of the Week: I don't mind having a Bad Reputation...as long as I had fun earning it.