Boulder Dash Forum Forum Index Boulder Dash Forum
The only Boulder Dash discussion board in English language!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boulder Dash LTL1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulder Dash Forum Forum Index -> Games: 8-bit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VagonX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:20 am    Post subject: Boulder Dash LTL1 Reply with quote

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone played Boulder Dash LTL Soft 1, as I find this far harder than the original series. I couldn't find any info on it on the internet, so I would be interested in anyone's experience with this particular series. Although some of the levels look just plain insane, they are always solvable. And very intriguing and enjoyable.

Available at familiar site : http://a8.fandal.cz/detail.php?files_id=1490

I have my own (guessing quite efficient and precise) solutions to all the levels stored as AVIs on my hard drive, but I'd like to see how the others find it before we can discuss and review other solutions that my arise.

Consists of 20 caves and 4 intermissions. First few levels are just warm-up.
Arno
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, welcome to the forum VagonX! Smile

I have moved this topic to the Games 8-bit section as I think it fits there perfectly.

Since I mostly play C64 Boulder Dash games, I've hardly tried any of the Atary fan games. But I see from the screenshots that this game has nice cave designs (classic but still original), so I would like to see more. Can you upload your avi's (e.g. to youtube)?
VagonX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:17 pm    Post subject: BD LTL1 on youtube Reply with quote

Hey!

thanks Arno Wink so I've uploaded 3 videos so far:

-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJghGDZAmxs&list=UUop8fQn8jPDzgx-y7Fjaj0w

These are some of my favourite levels in this game, will be posting more soon! The videos I already have on my PC are without sound, so just replaying and recording it again, because I think it's just so much nicer with all the sounds!
VagonX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:58 pm    Post subject: BD LTL1 on youtube update Reply with quote

The playlist with all the levels from BD LTL1 is now available on youtube for everyone to enjoy! However, I would encourage you to try to solve the caves without looking at my solutions first, they are so much figuring out!

Here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_pQsTf9MDw&list=PLTT8d16y2DA_bdX3GSrYDewsdovvOabWe
Arno
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for publishing these videos! Smile I see you have great playing skills and I really like the caves as well. Some of them have interesting, original ideas, and they are nicely styled too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulder Dash Forum Forum Index -> Games: 8-bit All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: