Future Dash

Everything about the modern clones and remakes.

Moderator: Admin

johnomg

Future Dash

Post by johnomg »

G'day All :D

Well I'm all done with Future Dash and must admit I thouroughly enjoyed the "walk through to the other side" effect.

My favourite Caves were 01, 03, 11, 13 and 19. No particular reason other than the cave layouts and puzzles appealed to me.

My least favourite Caves were 02 (I found the path too convoluted in the time allowed), 08 (maybe it's because I use PAL, but the time allowed was barely enough) and 10 (because I don't like Rockford moving out of my field of vision).

Thanks again Arno for providing enjoyment for a BD Fan :)

Regards
John :D
Arno
Site Admin

Post by Arno »

Thx again John, for playing & reviewing Future Dash! :) May I add to this a big CONGRATULATIONS :D:D as I imagine that this game is hard to complete... ;)
johnomg

Post by johnomg »

Arno wrote:Thx again John, for playing & reviewing Future Dash! :)
Your welcome Arno and thanks for taking the feedback in the friendly vein it was meant :)

Arno wrote:May I add to this a big CONGRATULATIONS :D:D as I imagine that this game is hard to complete... ;)
Awwww shucks....thanks for the compliment :oops:

But....If you knew how long it took me to complete I think you would be wondering if I was part Stubborn Jackass :wink:
subotai

Post by subotai »

Happy new year :D
johnomg wrote:Well I'm all done with Future Dash and must admit I thouroughly enjoyed the "walk through to the other side" effect.
So do I, and I've just played a few caves. Thanks for this great game. What I don't like very much is cave 14, because you don't have any influence on the growing wall. Cave 2 is nice, but really hard to solve. I like cave 3, 6, 7 and 20 for example. Cave 7 is easy to solve but makes fun :-)
Arno
Site Admin

Post by Arno »

Thanks for the feedback, subotai! And a happy 2014! :D