Boulder Dash Forum Forum Index Boulder Dash Forum
The only Boulder Dash discussion board in English language!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help searchin Boulder Dash like game on steam (not PushCat)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulder Dash Forum Forum Index -> Games: Remakes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZDW

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:32 pm    Post subject: Help searchin Boulder Dash like game on steam (not PushCat) Reply with quote

A month, may be two ago found one game in steam, very simple realisation, price is too big for that game, i think, and go out.... and after some time want to look at it again and cannot found it. i explore many of pages with indie, puzzle and other games, but no results.
Can anyone help to find that game? or maybe author drop out it?

btw, there are any alive here?)
ZDW

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:26 pm    Post subject: "Push It" or may be "Get the gems" Reply with quote

i think its was game Push It (found that in my google history). and this game now not available on steam. someone have it, may be piracy version, or author. Its not socoban like. its boulder dash variation of coz) simple, like Bolder Dash for BK-0010 (old russian computer)
ps. Or it was Get the gems)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulder Dash Forum Forum Index -> Games: Remakes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: