Boulder Dash Forum Forum Index Boulder Dash Forum
The only Boulder Dash discussion board in English language!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No One's 13-15 + Boulder Head 7 and 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Escape

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:43 pm    Post subject: No One's 13-15 + Boulder Head 7 and 8 Reply with quote

First post here in a long while, wasn't what I was originally coming here for (that'll become apparent soon enough Wink.) but I thought I'd share what I found the other day. I was having a look through on GB64 to see if anything new Boulder Dash wise turned up, but instead of taking a look through the long way like I usually do I actually looked what was added in the update. Seems there were a few new ones that I think look like important ones anyway. I'll link them.

Seems that 3 more No-on's Boulder games have been found: No One's Boulder 13, No One's Boulder 14 and No One's Boulder 15. And two more for the Boulder Head series: seven and eight

Sorry if this is already known but I thought to share it here anyway, there are many others over there that I did not know of before but these ones I feel are sort of main ones. In case it could be added to the cave maps section or be converted to GDash or whatever. Smile
Arno
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mr Escape, thanks a lot for this message. At least I wasn't aware of these games, that they were added to GB64! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulder Dash Forum Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: