Boulder Dash Forum Forum Index Boulder Dash Forum
The only Boulder Dash discussion board in English language!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi everyone!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnetaSuns

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:55 am    Post subject: Hi everyone! Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I'm Aneta Smile
Let me tell you something about me. I'm fan of Boulder Dash game, especially the original version. It has some kind of magic and nostalgia Smile I'm programmer and my passion started because of Boulder Dash for Commodore 64! I feared that sooner or later tape with this game will broke so I decided to make clone for PC. This is how I started to learn programming around 15 years ago. Years after that I was trying to make two more remakes but they never go public. Now I'm slowly working on another remake that would gather all my new ideas Smile I hope this time I will finish it and publish. My other obsessions are JavaScript and fractals Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulder Dash Forum Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: