Boulder Dash Forum Forum Index Boulder Dash Forum
The only Boulder Dash discussion board in English language!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello world!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
altermaven

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:45 pm    Post subject: Hello world! Reply with quote

Hello folks! I've been a fan of Boulder Dash ever since the days we've owned a C64, and I've played a few other clones in my spare time. I've designed levelsets for one particular clone named Supaplex, but lately I've been back in the roots of my inspiration, and my hope is to provide an experience for fellow likeminded Boulder Dash fans with some handcrafted cavesets of my own.

I've made a solid note that BD is an entirely different beast when it comes to designing levels, and some leniences I've enjoyed in some other clones don't necessarily apply.

I've been eyeing the forums for a while. Now, I figured I'd just join in and make things proper. So, greetings from Pennsylvania, I guess!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulder Dash Forum Forum Index -> Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: